Sanguine 2 Sanguine 2

Interesting looking game but the controls are so weird, it put me off after about 20min.

Pride and Punishment Pride and Punishment

Not bad but I don't really see why you would put a glitched, unfinished game on. Otherwise I think making him able to shoot while jumping would be good. I like the music. Other audio affects are needed though.

Ymotana Ymotana

Kinda saw the twist coming. The anatomy has me a little confused. I'm not a Biology major or anything but I couldn't really track the path through the body that they were taking other than 2 screens. Otherwise, kinda pointless gameplay. Nothing to achieve. It was okay I guess.

Perdition Perdition

Got all medals. Was totally worth it. Thanks for the awesome game. Very weird and dark.

The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

Great game. My only issue is that with a mouse pad the controls are horrendous.

The Reward - The Game The Reward - The Game

Animation is good. Game is pants.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

This is amazing. Good job!!

Pico Party Mayhem Pico Party Mayhem

I have the same issues as dustin-mcvay. It was put together really well but absolutely no enjoyment cause the first too mini games are just too hard. AI seems to be able to get three headshots at once, and the hit detection for the chainsaw is terrible. coulda been great though.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

This is so funny and original. I don't understand those who rag on it.

The Stick Adventure The Stick Adventure

This is possibly the worst game I ever seen in my life. There is practically zero gameplay and it's far too short. You could atleast add a funny story to it or something. No offense, but seriously.... I don't see the point at all.